Lake District Estates
Our primary focus will always be the health and wellbeing of both our staff and customers, and we ask that you continue to support us as we work, listening to current Government guidance to keep you, our team, and communities safe.
- Test & Trace – we advise all owners and visitors to our parks to continue to support track and trace work and register their presence on Park using the NHS COVID app.
- Please do not travel if you feel unwell, follow the Government guidance, and get a test.
- Please consider wearing a face covering in busy and enclosed areas.
- Please give each other space and preferably meet others outside.
- We will continue with our enhanced cleaning routines.
We would like to say a massive thank you for all your continued support, patience and understanding as we continue to operate safely adhering to Government guidance.
Please be kind and considerate to your fellow guests on park, our team, and the local community.
Stay safe and well.
Please visit our individual sites for their individual Covid-19 updates.
Holiday Home Sales
Holiday Home sales will be conducted by appointment only. Please visit your chosen Park to arrange a date and start your forever UK holiday today! Prime locations in the Lake District & Cumbria including Windermere, Ullswater, Kirkby Lonsdale and Caldbeck.
Ravenglass & Eskdale Railway & Ullswater Steamers Visitor Attractions
Please pre book your tickets for our attractions. Please visit their individual websites for pre arrival information.
Peter Rabbit & Friends Retail Shops
Please observe signage at our shops in Grasmere, Kendal, Bowness on Windermere and Keswick.
Our online shop The Veg Patch is open with a handpicked selection of some of the finest and latest kid’s gifts and products. Get them while they are fresh! Visit www.thevegpatch.co.uk – sign up the newsletter and get 15% off your first order!
Viewings will be by appointment only. Please contact the main Kendal office 01539 721626.