Ravenglass and Eskdale Railway Cream Tea on the Move Competition
Enter our competition
Sign up for your chance to win
We've launched our BRAND NEW Ravenglass and Eskdale Railway Cream Tea On The Move experience just in time for Afternoon Tea Week! To celebrate, we're giving away a free Cream Tea on the Move experience for two people in our exclusive 'Ruth' Director's Saloon.
One lucky winner will experience a memorable journey on one of the UK's oldest and most scenic narrow gauge railway lines in plush comfort. They can enjoy a scrumptious cream tea consisting of savoury items, cakes, and scones with clotted cream and jam whilst taking in the beautiful landscapes. Hot drinks are provided in special souvenir keep cups.
Sign up below for your chance to win this exclusive experience.
- Terms and conditions
• For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, "The Promoter" refers to Ravenglass and Eskdale Railway whose Facebook handle is @RavenglassRailway and Instagram handle is @rersteam and Twitter handle @rersteam (promotional purposes only not for competition entry point).
• The "Prize" refers to a Ravenglass and Eskdale Railway 'Cream Tea on the Move' experience day for two people for one entrant.
• By entering the competition you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. All entries must be received by 17:00 on 31/08/2022. One (1) winner in Great Britain (excluding Northern Ireland) will be selected at random by The Promoter by 07/09/2022 and the winner will be notified on or after this date by email.
• The Promotors competitions with entry via the website, Instagram and/or Facebook are open only to residents of Great Britain (excluding Northern Ireland). One (1) winner will be chosen at random from all entrants and across all platforms.
• No purchase is necessary. Winners will not be required to pay to enter the competition.
• Entrants must be over 18 years old on the date of their entry.
• Employees of The Promoter are not eligible to enter.
• Instagram or Facebook are not in any way affiliated or involved in the competition.
• Only one entry per person per competition will be accepted.
• Each entrant shall enter the competition by completing an entry form on the website. Details on the form will be entered into the prize draw. Data will not be transferred to a marketing list automatically.
• The Prize will be awarded to a randomly selected winner who has entered on the website, using a random number generator. The Promoter will not be held liable if the named prize becomes unavailable or cannot be fulfilled.
• The Promoter will not be help liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
• To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter’s liability under or in connection with the competition or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the cost price of the Prize in question.
• To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the competition or any Prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
• Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a Prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
• The name, address, email address and phone number of the winner must be provided to The Promoter if requested and will be shared to enable fulfilment of the Prize.
• In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond The Promoter’s reasonable control, The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
• The Promoter's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
• The winner’s name and social media username may be posted on the social media profiles of The Promotor after the winner has been selected.
By submitting your entry above you are acknowledging that you have read and agree to these terms and conditions.
Please note entrants will not be automatically added to our Ravenglass and Eskdale Railway ® marketing list . If you wish to receive marketing offers and updates, please tick the subscribe opt in button on the entry form. You can unsubscribe from this marketing list at any time by clicking the link at the bottom of each email or contacting us directly.