Lake District Estates
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts
Holding deposit: £100.00 (payable to Lake District Estates Co Ltd)
Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent (payable to Lake District Estates Co Ltd)
During the tenancy (payable to Lake District Estates Co Ltd)
- Payment of up to £50.00 if you want to change the tenancy agreement.
- Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate.
- Payment of up to £25.00 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices.
- Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy.
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
- Utilities – gas, electricity, water.
- Communications – telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
At certain properties, LDE will invoice quarterly for LPG gas. At certain properties the water rates are included in the rent.
Other permitted payments
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.