Ravenglass & Eskdale Railway Sign-Up
Enter our competition
Sign up for your chance to win
Want to be in with a chance of winning a return trip on our brand new first class carriage Ruth with a hamper full to the brim with local hand picked treats? Simply enter the competition using the form below and we'll be in touch shortly!
Terms and conditions
• For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, "The Promoter" refers to Ravenglass and Eskdale Railway whose Facebook handle is @RavenglassRailway and Instagram handle is @rersteam and Twitter handle @rersteam ( promotional purposes only not for competition entry point ).
• The "Prize" refers to a Ravenglass and Eskdale Railway ‘Ruth’ carriage experience day with a Lakeland Jubilee hamper for one entrant.
• By entering the competition you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. All entries must be received by 17:00 on 05/06/2022. Five (5 ) winners in Great Britain (excluding Northern Ireland) will be selected at random by The Promoter by 06/06/2022 and the winner will be notified on or after this date.
• The Promotors competitions with entry via Instagram and/or Facebook are open only to residents of Great Britain (excluding Northern Ireland). Five (5) winners will be chosen at random from all entrants and across all platforms.
• No purchase is necessary. Winners will not be required to pay to enter the competition.
• Entrants must be over 18 years old on the date of their entry.
• Employees of The Promoter are not eligible to enter.
• Instagram or Facebook are not in any way affiliated or involved in the competition.
• Only one entry per person per competition will be accepted.
• Each entrant shall enter the competition via Facebook post and completing an entry form. Details on the form will be entered into the prize draw. Data will not be transferred to a marketing list automatically.
• The Prize will be awarded to a randomly selected winner who has entered on Instagram and/or Facebook, using a random number generator. The Promoter will not be held liable if the named prize becomes unavailable or cannot be fulfilled.
• The Promoter will not be help liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
• To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter’s liability under or in connection with the competition or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the cost price of the Prize in question.
• To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the competition or any Prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
• Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a Prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
• The name, address, email address and phone number of the winner must be provided to The Promoter if requested and will be shared to enable fulfilment of the Prize.
• In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond The Promoter’s reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
• The Promoter's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
• The winner’s name and social media username may be posted on the social media profiles of The Promotor after the winner has been selected.
By submitting your entry above you are acknowledging that you have read and agree to these terms and conditions.
Please note entrants will be automatically added to our Ravenglass and Eskdale Railway ® marketing list to receive the latest news and events information happening at the railway. You can unsubscribe from this marketing list at any time by clicking the link at the bottom of each email or contacting us directly.